For my peace of mind… I am putting together a running list of things I want to do in NYC and crossing them off once completed.
1. Afternoon Tea at the Palm Court in the Plaza
2. A waltz down the fragrant flower district block
3. Seriously having Breakfast at Tiffany’s
4. Seeing an episode of Saturday Night Live. Seeing an episode of any cool show. (Jimmy Fallon)
5. Museums, Museums, Museums: ICP, Frick Collection, Morgan Library, Museum of Natural History and many more.
6. NY Botanical Garden Christmas Train
7. Broadway Shows! Right now… Love, Loss, and What I Wore
8. 9/11 Memorial
9. Enjoy an egg cream at Katz’s Deli
10. Watch the Macy’s Parade balloons being inflated the night before the parade
11. A walking tour of Columbia University via their podcast tour guide
12. Somehow making my way into a live fashion show
13. Become a member of the NYC Ballet and seeing as many shows as possible
14. Ride the Wonder Wheel and Cyclone at Coney Island
15. Sailing Hudson Bay at Night
16. Vintage and Flea Shopping in Brooklyn - especially Brooklyn Flea Market.
17. Walk from my apt on 106 to the bottom of the island - EEK!
18. Have cocktails at the Mandarin in the Time Warner Building on Columbus Circle.
19. Picnic on the stairs of Lincoln Center by the Fountain
20. Mets Game!
21. Spend a day in the main NY library location on 5th Avenue
22. Attend a Christie’s Auction AND buy something
23. Take a community class at NYU and/or FIT
24. Go to a Dubstep Club
25. Run a NYC Marathon (this is a life bucket list item)